Sunday 8 April 2012

A very happy Easter to everyone



I'd like to wish everyone a very happy Easter, and hope that you all have a wonderful day.  I couldn't let this wonderful day pass without an Easter freebie.  I hope that you like it.

The file contains colour versions of the cross in jpeg and png formats.

If you would like to download the file, please click here which will take you to 4Shared.

**********************************

Fish and Chip Babies

I came across this blog yesterday,

http://www.pinkpiggywiggy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/please-can-you-help-sweet-peeps.html

and was so touched by Dawny's story of the 'Fish and Chip Babies' in Africa.  These newborns are born into families so poor that they have no clothes and have to be wrapped in newspapers.   Dawny has knitting patterns for a jumper and a hat, made from DK yarn.  Please visit her blog and read about these poor little souls, and see if you can help. 

I'm going to get my knitting needles clicking. :o)

Thanks in advance if you are able to help.

Love Joan xx

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 08, 2012. Thanks again.